The Helix Mini is a shoulder-slung or belt-worn 10watt voice amplifier that is ideal for teachers talking to a classroom of students while walking around the room using the included hands-free headset microphone.
As a voice reinforcement system the HM-Mini may help prevent or lessen vocal strain injury.
Using the included rechargeable batteries and 240v charger included you will get up to 10 hours talk-time between charges – BUT if you have forgotten to charge it, it will also run happily on 4x AA Alkaline batteries!***
ATTENTION TEACHERS: There are many studies around the world indicating that use of voice amplification in classrooms has a significant and positive effect on students’ comprehension as well as on classroom behaviour. Click here for an info sheet.
As well as being ideal for classroom use, the Helix HM-Mini will suit product demonstrators in shopping centres; small tour groups such as council-run tours of historical areas; Zoos that give informative tours to their visitors (EG: petting zoos); and small outdoor groups of any kind (real estate agents take note).
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor applications.
- Loud. High efficiency Class-D amplifier produces max. 10W output.
- Lightweight. Weighs just 650 grams.
- Compact. Measures just 105mm (H) x 115mm (W) x 195mm (D).
- Includes 4x rechargeable Ni-Mh AA batteries & charger.
- Built-in charging circuitry enables simultaneous charging and operating.
- Optionally runs on 4x AA Alkaline batteries*** in case you forgot to charge it!
- Speaker system: 3 ¼” full-range.
- Tone & volume controls.
- LED indicates low battery power.
- Can be worn around the waist or over the shoulder.
- Up to 8~10 hours of vocal operation per charge on included Lithium batteries.
- Includes hands-free headset microphone.
- Ø3.5mm Input jack for auxiliary input such as from smartphone or other device (using included lead).
- Includes carry pouch.
***Although the Helix-Mini will operate on AA batteries, you must never attempt to charge any standard non-rechargeable battery.