The Helix Mini is a shoulder-slung or belt-worn 10watt voice amplifier that is ideal for teachers talking to a classroom of students while walking around the room using the included hands-free headset microphone.
Using the rechargeable Lithium batteries and 240v charger included you will get up to 10 hours talk-time between charges – BUT if you have forgotten to charge it, it will also run happily on 4x AA Alkaline batteries!***
ATTENTION TEACHERS: There are many studies around the world indicating that use of voice amplification in classrooms has a significant and positive effect on students’ comprehension as well as on classroom behaviour. Click here for an info sheet.
As well as being ideal for classroom use, the Helix Mini will suit product demonstrators in shopping centres; small tour groups such as council-run tours of historical areas; Zoos that give informative tours to their visitors (EG: petting zoos); and small outdoor groups of any kind (real estate agents take note!)
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor applications.
- Loud. High efficiency Class-D amplifier produces max. 10W output.
- Lightweight. Weighs just 650 grams.
- Compact. Measures just 105 (H) x 115 (W) x 195 (D).
- Includes rechargeable Lithium batteries & charger.
- Built-in charging circuitry enables simultaneous charging and operating.
- Optionally runs on 4x AA Alkaline batteries*** in case you forgot to charge it!
- Speaker system: 3 ¼” full-range.
- Tone control.
- LED indicates low battery power.
- Can be worn around the waist or over the shoulder.
- Up to 8~10 hours of vocal operation per charge on included Lithium batteries.
- Includes hands-free headset microphone.
- Ø3.5mm Input jack for auxiliary input such as from smartphone or other device (using optional lead).
- Includes carry pouch.
***Although the Helix-Mini will operate on AA batteries, you must never attempt to charge any non-Lithium battery.